How do I activate Microsoft Office?
All laptops have Microsoft Programs 2016, Microsoft Project 2016, and Microsoft Visio 2016 installed on them. Your new laptop comes with Microsoft programs you will use in various classes. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Projects, Visio). You will use Microsoft Word the most.
To use these products you will need to activate them first:
You will need your Strayer student email address, your iCampus username and password.
- Connect your laptop to your wireless network.
- Double-click Word 2016 from your Desktop
- Once the Activate Office screen opens, enter your Strayer student email address (it is not case sensitive) and click Next.
- Enter your iCampus password on the Strayer login screen and click Sign In.
- Click on Allow my organization to manage my device then Yes
- The wait while the account gets activated.
- Click Next on the More Information Required screen.
- Fill in the information for Additional security verification. Select Office Phone.
- Select the Country as United States (+1) then click Next.
- Wait for the code to be sent or the phone call and write down the code.
- Click Verify
- Once the Verification is Successful click Done
Congratulations you have activated your Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel programs and they are ready for use!
Still need help?
If you can't find the answers to your questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.