How do I update my personal information such as personal email for password recovery?

Please contact your Academic Officer to have your personal information changed. If you are unable to reach your Academic Officer, you can also contact the Business Office at (844) 727-4357.

(Account Management/Access > Account Settings)

Still need help?

If you can't find the answers to your questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.

Toll Free: 844-478-7293

International: 703-561-2120